Classic Everest Trekking (Jiri to Everest Trek)
This Classic Everest trek explores the region of Solu and Khumbu- the old settlement of Sherpa community. The trek follows through some interesting yet fascinating villages of Bhandar, Sete, Junbesi, Trakshimdo, Nuntoba, Khari Khola, Surkhe and Chaunrikharka. Tje classic trail upto Namche Bazaar, Khumjung, Pangboche will attract you with its natural exquisiteness. Passing through open meadows, you'll witness the yak gazing in open postures freely. Also crossing through Pheriche, Tuglha and Lobuje, we climb the large boulders to the vantage point of Kalapathar (5,450m), which offers the stunning views of Everest and Khumbu Glacier.
Facts of the trek
Duration of the Trek : 18 Days,
Highest Point : 5545 m.
Grade: Very Strenuous
No. of Pax: +2
Types of Trek: Teahouse & Camping Trek
Best Season : Spring, Autumn.
Himalayan Sights :- Magnificent View of Mt. Everest , Khumbu , Icefall, Amadablam , Lhotse , Mt, pumori and other peaks.
Other Attraction of the Trek :- Sherpa’s villages, tradition ,museums, monasteries, Beautiful Rhododendron forest and many kinds of Wild animals .
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2600m)
Day 04: Phakding to Namche (3450m)
Day 06: Namche Bazaar / Dole (4200 m.)
Day 05: Dole / Machchhermo (4470 m.)
Day 06: Machchhermo / Gokyo (4790 m.)
Day 07: Excursion to Gokyo Ri (5357 m.) trek to Thagnag Kharka (5025 m.)
Day 08: Cross Cho-La pass (5330 m.) descend to Dzongla (4830 m.)
Day 09: Dzongla / Lobuche (4930 m.)
Day 10: Lobuche / Gorak Shep (5140 m.)
Day 11: Excursion to Kalapatthar (5545 m.) return to Gorak Shep
Day 12: Gorak Shep / Dingboche (4343 m.)
Day 13: Dingboche / Tyengboche (3867 m.)
Day 14: Tyengboche / Namche Bazaar (3446 m.)
Day 15: Namche Bazaar / Phakding (2652 m.)
Day 16: Rest at Namche Bazaar
Day 17: Phakding / Lukla (2840 m.)
Day 18: Final Departure
Price : Contact us
Notes: The departure schedule can be changed on any avoidable circumstance such as weather, hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides and avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B.B Plan
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- National Park permit and Tims cards permit
- All meal while in trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in both types of trekking
- Hot drinks (Tea / Coffee. Three times a day, only cup)
- Guide and Porter
- Staffs salary, food, accommodation and equipments
- Ground Transport
- Airport tax in Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Staff's Insurance
- All necessaries camping equipments and staffs for camping trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Camping charge or fee in trekking routes
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipments / medicine
- Travel Insurance
- All meal while in Kathmandu Hotel (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks (Water, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks etc.)
- Snacks and chocolates
- Tips for staffs
- Clients Domestic flight ticket fair and also guide and cook. (KTM - Lukla and Lukla - KTM)
- International flights and departure taxes and visa fees
- Extra staffs wages and luggage charge in camping trek.
You can inquiry about domestic air fair
For further information please click here.