Everest Chola Pass Trekking
Duration of the Trek : 20 Days,
Highest Point : 5545 m.
Grade: Very Strenuous
No. of Pax: +2
Types of Trek: Teahouse & Camping Trek
Best Season : Spring, Autumn.
Himalayan Sights: Mt.Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Choyou and other Peaks.
Culture: Sherpa, Tamang and Rai
Other Attraction of the Trek: Beautiful Views of mountains, lakes, Sherpa’s villages and their tradition and Bhuddist monasteries etc..
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: flight to Lukla 2800m. & trek to Phakding 2600m.
Day 04: Phakding - Namche 3450m.
Day 05: Namche acclimatise/ day hiking
Day 06: Namche - Phortse Tenga
Day 07: Phortse Tenga - Macharmo 4400m.
Day 08: Machermo - Gokyo 4700m
Day 09: Gokyo day hiking
Day 10: Gokyo - Cho La Phedi 4500m.
Day 11: Cho La Phedi - Chola La pass 5420m. - Jungla 4800m
Day 12: Jungla - Lobuche 4900m.
Day 13: Lobuche (4900m) to Gorehshep 5180m.
Day 14: Gorekshep - Dingboche 4400m.
Day 15: Dingboche (4400m) - Tyngboche 3850m.
Day 16: Tyngboche (3850m) - Namche
Day 17: Namche rest day
Day 18: Namche - Lukla (2800m)
Day 19: Lukla - Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 20: Final Departure
Price : Contact us
Notes: The departure schedule can be changed on any avoidable circumstance such as weather, hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides and avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B.B Plan
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- National Park permit and Tims cards permit
- All meal while in trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in both types of trekking
- Hot drinks (Tea / Coffee. Three times a day, only cup)
- Guide and Porter
- Staffs salary, food, accommodation and equipments
- Ground Transport
- Airport tax in Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Staff's Insurance
- All necessaries camping equipments and staffs for camping trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Camping charge or fee in trekking routes
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipments / medicine
- Travel Insurance
- All meal while in Kathmandu Hotel (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks (Water, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks etc.)
- Snacks and chocolates
- Tips for staffs
- Clients Domestic flight ticket fair and also guide and cook. (KTM - Lukla and Lukla - KTM)
- International flights and departure taxes and visa fees
- Extra staffs wages and luggage charge in camping trek.
You can inquiry about domestic air fair
For further information please click here.