Everest View Trekking
This trek is suitable to those who have limited time but have a strong desire to see the Mt. Everest closely. Typical sherpa's villages and culture, beautiful Buddhist monastery, and magnificent forest of Rhododendron are the social-cultural heritage. And, as the Himalayan scene, the views of MT. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Cholatse, Taboche, Numbur and other peaks can be seen closely.
Facts of the trek
Duration of the Trek : 12 Days
Highest Point :-3867m.
No. of Pax: +2
Type of Trek: Teahouse & Camping Trek
Best Season :- September to December, March to May .
Other Attraction of the Trek:- Mountains View, Sherpa Villages and Beautiful monasteries etc.
Himalayan Sights :- Beautiful glance of Mt. Everest , Nupste, Lhoste, Amadablam, Cholatse, Thamserku, Taboche, Numbur, Khantang, and kwange etc.
Culture:- Sherpa and Tamang.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu - transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Fly to Lukla by Plan [45 minutes] and trek to Phakding [2652m]
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazar [ 3446m]
Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazar.
Day 06: Namche Bazer to Tengboche [ 3867m]
Day 07: Rest at Tengboche.
Day 08: Tengboche to Namche Bazar .
Day 09: Namche Bazar to Phakding.
Day 10: Phakding to Lukla.
Day 11: Fly back to kathmandu from Lukla.
Day 12: Final Depature.
Price: Contact us
Notes: The departure schedule can be changed on any avoidable circumstance such as weather, hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides and avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B.B Plan
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- National Park permit and Tims cards permit
- All meal while in trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in both types of trekking
- Hot drinks (Tea / Coffee. Three times a day, only cup)
- Guide and Porter
- Staffs salary, food, accommodation and equipments
- Ground Transport
- Airport tax in Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Staff's Insurance
- All necessaries camping equipments and staffs for camping trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Camping charge or fee in trekking routes
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipments / medicine
- Travel Insurance
- All meal while in Kathmandu Hotel (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks (Water, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks etc.)
- Snacks and chocolates
- Tips for staffs
- Clients Domestic flight ticket fair and also guide and cook. (KTM - Lukla and Lukla - KTM)
- International flights and departure taxes and visa fees
- Extra staffs wages and luggage charge in camping trek.
You can inquiry about domestic air fair
For further information please click here.