Ganesh Himal Trekking
The Ganesh Himal is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune. The Ganesh Himal can clearly be seen from Kathmandu Valley. The Ganesh Range Peaks (Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV) stand out like crystal, that is the "Great Himalayan Chain" forming the skyline. This great Himalayan massif is contained between the valley of the Buri Gandaki in the west and Bhote Koshi in the east, which becomes Trishuli Khola in the lower section.
Trekking in Ganesh himal region is enriched with its rich Flora: the impressive display of berberis, primula, orchids and a variety of Ferns, the valleys set ablaze by yellow blossoms of double Jasmine, the forest dense with Spanish oak, blue pine, and in spring time blossoming of the rhododendron set whole forest alight in spectacular arrays of color. The trekking route passes through quite Tamang villages, hot spas, gorges and glaciers and magnificent sceneries. Ganesh Himal Trekking can be organized only camping.
Facts of the trek
Duration of the Trek: 20 Days,
Highest Point: 4750 m.
No. of Pax: +2
Types of Trek: Camping Trek only
Best Season: Spring, Autumn.
Himalayan Sights:- Mt. Ganesh Himal, Annapurna Range, Manaslu, Himchuli, Fishtail, Langtang and Gosai Kunda Etc.
Culture:- Chetri, Gurung and Tamang etc.
Other Attction of the Trek:- Being close to Mountains, Real Nepalese Ethnic Peoples Life, Cultures and Beaten track.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu (1350m) to Betrawati (800m), trek to Chapdanda (1220m)
Day 03: Trek to Bhalche (2020m).
Day 04: Trek to Gonga (2800m).
Day 05: Kharka to Rupchet (3720m).
Day 06: Acclimatization day, and hiking around the valley.
Day 07: Crossing the Singla Bhanjyang (4750m) and camp at Phedi (3545m).
Day 08: Trek to Pansang Bhanjyang (4000m).
Day 09: Rest and hiking around the valley.
Day 10: Trek to Tipling (2500m).
Day 11: Trek to Sertung(2050m)
Day 12: Trek to Sapchet (1500m).
Day 13: Trek to Darkha (1250m).
Day 14: Trek to Lapang( 1000m).
Day 15: Trek to Khahare (900m).
Day 16: Trek to Arughat (700m).
Day 17: Trek to Khanchok (1448m).
Day 18: Trek to Gorkha Durbar (1143m).
Day 19: Drive Gorkha to Kathmandu.
Day 20: Final Departure.
Price : Contact us
Notes: The departure schedule can be changed on any avoidable circumstance such as weather, hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides and avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B.B Plan
- National Park permit and Tims cards permit
- All meal while in trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in both types of trekking
- Hot drinks (Tea / Coffee. Three times a day, only cup)
- Guide and Porter
- Staffs salary, food, accommodation and equipments
- Ground Transport
- Staff's Insurance
- All necessaries camping equipments and staffs for camping trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Camping charge or fee in trekking routes
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipments / medicine
- Travel Insurance
- All meal while in Kathmandu Hotel (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks (Water, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks etc.)
- Snacks and chocolates
- Tips for staffs
- International flights and departure taxes and visa fees
- Extra staffs wages and luggage charge in camping trek.
You can inquiry about domestic air fair
For further information please click here.