Himlung Valley Trekking
From the Hindu Middle Hills culture to the Tibetan high country dwellers, the Manaslu Circuit, Nar Phu, Tilicho and Jomsom trek in the heart of the Nepal Himalaya is a cultural trek par excellence, without a doubt one of the best treks in Nepal. The spectacular mountain scenery has to be seen to be believed.
This is one of the newest trekking routes in Nepal, combining two spectacular treks into one unbeatable journey, which incorporates Nepalese and Tibetan culture, and spectacular scenery - the huge peaks of the Manaslu, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himal and the remote, glacial valleys of Nar Phu (named after the villages Nar and Phu) in the upper Manang region.
Facts of the trek
Duration of the Trek: 25 Days,
Highest Point: 5000 m.
No. of Pax: +2
Types of Trek: Camping Trek only
Best Season: Spring, Autumn.
Himalayan Sights:- Manaslu, Annapurna and Dhulagiri.
Culture:- Gurung & Tibetan
Other Attraction of the Trek:- Gurung and Tibetan villages and culture, traditional monasteries and Beautiful mountains Views.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Besisar. (820 m.)
Day 03: Trek to Bahaun Danda. (1310 m.)
Day 04: Bahun Danda to Chamje.
Day 05: Chamje to Bagarchap.
Day 06: Bagarchap to Chame.
Day 07: Trek to Chame. (1430 m.)
Day 08: Chame to Dharmsala (3230m).
Day 09: Dharamsala to Kayang (3740m).
Day 10: Kayang to Phu (4050m).
Day 11: Rest day
Day 12: Phu to Himlung Valley
Day 13: Himlung Valley to Phu
Day 14: Phu to Junum Khola (3550m).
Day 15: Junum Khola to Nar (4000m).
Day 16: Nar to Nagwal Village (3650m).
Day 17: Nagwal Village to Manang (3540m).
Day 18: Manang to Khangsar (3734m).
Day 19: Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp (3400m).
Day 20: Trek to Tilicho Lake (5000m).
Day 21: Trek to over pass Phedi (4430m).
Day 22: Trek to Jomsom (2710m).
Day 23: Flight to pokhara.
Day 24: Drive/Flight to Kathmandu.
Day 25: Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
Price: Contact us
Notes: The departure schedule can be changed on any avoidable circumstance such as weather, hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides and avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with B.B Plan
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- National Park permit and Tims cards permit
- All meal while in trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in both types of trekking
- Hot drinks (Tea / Coffee. Three times a day, only cup)
- Guide and Porter
- Staffs salary, food, accommodation and equipments
- Ground Transport
- Airport tax in Kathmandu domestic airport, Pokhara & Jomsom airport
- Staff's Insurance
- All necessaries camping equipments and staffs for camping trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Camping charge or fee in trekking routes
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipments / medicine
- Travel Insurance
- All meal while in Kathmandu Hotel (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks (Water, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks etc.)
- Snacks and chocolates
- Tips for staffs
- Clients Domestic flight ticket fair and also guide. (Jomsom - Pokhara - KTM)
- International flights and departure taxes and visa fees
- Extra staffs wages and luggage charge in camping trek.
You can inquiry about domestic air fair
For further information please click here.