This trek is culturally and geographically important and fascinating. At the first time, the Japanese Expedition team ascended the Manaslu Peak (8163m) and it became known as "Japanese Mountain" also.
Manaslu Trekking is a highly recognized trekking route, providing with beautiful mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure sum up the trek experience around the 8163m Manaslu. Opened in 1992, this area offers a combination of rich culture heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity.
Manaslu at 8163 meters (26, 775') is the 8th highest peak in the world and is located near to the border of Nepal and Tibet. The name Manaslu means "The Spirit-Mountain" in the local dialect, referring to the benevolent and strong deity, which dwells within. Trekking in Manaslu is one of the most delightful adventures.
If you would like to sample both extremes of the trekking experience in Nepal, and really get to see what all the fuss is about in terms of the most breath-taking mountain scenery on earth, then look no further than the circuit of Manaslu via the Larkya La.
The Tibetan enclave of Nupri, north of Manaslu at the head of the Budhi Gandaki, was closed to foreigners for years on account of its proximity to Tibet. The area was surreptitiously opened in 1991, but it took several years for the word to get out.
Facts of the trek
Duration of the Trek: 20 Days,
Highest Point: 5220 m.
No. of Pax: +2
Types of Trek: Camping Trek only
Best Season: Spring, Autumn.
Himalayan Sights:-Manaslu, Larke peak and Others Peaks.
Other Attraction of the Trek:- Gurung’s villages and culture, traditional monasteries and Beautiful mountains Views.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmanud and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Trek preparation day.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat (700m).
Day 04: Trek to Sati Khola (815m).
Day 05: Trek to Labu Besi (900m.)
Day 06: Trek to Jagat (1250m).
Day 07: Trek to Ngyak (1950m).
Day 08: Trek to Ghap (2050m).
Day 09: Trek to Lho (3148m).
Day 10: Trek to Samagompa (3517m).
Day 11: Trek to Samdo (3738m).
Day 12: Trek to Dharamashala( 4480)
Day 13: Rest and acclimatization.
Day 14: Larkya La pass (5213m), and trek down to Bhimtang (3890m).
Day 15: Trek to Tilje (3010m).
Day 16: Trek to Tal (1725m).
Day 17: Trek to Syange(1175m).
Day 18: Trek to Besishar(825m).
Day 19: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 20: Final Departure
Price: Contact us
Notes: The departure schedule can be changed on any avoidable circumstance such as weather, hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides and avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B.B Plan
- National Park permit and Tims cards permit
- All meal while in trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in both types of trekking
- Hot drinks (Tea / Coffee. Three times a day, only cup)
- Guide and Porter
- Staffs salary, food, accommodation and equipments
- Ground Transport
- Staff's Insurance
- All necessaries camping equipments and staffs for camping trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Camping charge or fee in trekking routes
- Special trekking permit fee
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipments / medicine
- Travel Insurance
- All meal while in Kathmandu Hotel (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks (Water, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks etc.)
- Snacks and chocolates
- Tips for staffs
- International flights and departure taxes and visa fees
- Extra staffs wages and luggage charge in camping trek.
You can inquiry about domestic air fair
For further information please click here.