Mera Peak Trekking
Explore the Khumbu region with some breathtaking views of the major peaks in the area including Everest. This superb trek cross the uninhabited Hinku valley to reach the Nepal's highest trekking peak-Mera Peak. Whether you plan to summit the peak or just go for the trek, the trail gives you a feeling as though you are participating in the real Himalayan Expedition. The climb is not technical, but you'll need good adaptation to altitude and basic knowledge to use ice axe and cramping techniques.
Facts of the trek
Duration of the trek - 16 days
Highest Point : 5500m.
Grade: Very Strenuous
No. of Pax: +2
Types of Trek: Teahouse & Camping Trek
Best Season :- September to December, March to May .
Other Attraction of the Trek:- Mountains View, Sherpa Villages and Beautiful monasteries etc.
Himalayan Sights :- Beautiful glance of Mt. Everest , Nupste, Lhoste, Amadablam, Cholatse, Thamserku, Taboche, Numbur, Khantang, and kwange etc.
Culture:- Sherpa and Tamang.
Day 01 : Arrive to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Kathmandu - Lukla (Approx. 2840m)
Day 03 : Lukla - Chuttanga (Approx. 3050m) - 4 hrs
Day 04 : Chuttanga trek Chattra (Approx. 3800m) - 6hrs
Day 05 : Chattra - Kothe (Approx. 3500m) - 6 hrs
Day 06 : Kothe - Thagnak (Approx. 4300m) - 4-5 hrs
Day 07 : Rest day for acclimatize
Day 08 : Tangnag (Approx. 4300m) - Khare (Approx. 5000m) - 5hrs
Day 09 : Rest day in Khare for acclimatize
Day 10 : Khare - High camp (5500m) - 6-7 hrs
Day 11 : High camp - Mera Peak - Khare (10-11 hrs)
Day 12 : Khare trek to Kothe (6 hrs)
Day 13 : Kothe to Chattra (6 hrs)
Day 14 : Chattra to Chuttanga (6 hrs)
Day 15 : Chuttanga to Lukla (4 hrs)
Day 16 : Lukla to Kathmandu
Price : Contact us
Notes: The departure schedule can be changed on any avoidable circumstance such as weather, hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides and avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B.B Plan
- National Park permit and Tims cards permit
- All meal while in trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in both types of trekking
- Hot drinks (Tea / Coffee. Three times a day, only cup)
- Guide and Porter
- Staffs salary, food, accommodation and equipments
- Ground Transport
- Airport tax in Kathmandu domestic airport and Lukla airport
- Staff's Insurance
- All necessaries camping equipments and staffs for camping trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Camping charge or fee in trekking routes
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipments / medicine
- Travel Insurance
- All meal while in Kathmandu Hotel (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks (Water, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks etc.)
- Snacks and chocolates
- Tips for staffs
- Clients Domestic flight ticket fair and also guide and cook. (KTM - Lukla and Lukla - KTM)
- International flights and departure taxes and visa fees
- Extra staffs wages and luggage charge in camping trek.
You can inquiry about domestic air fair
For further information please click here.