The trek is based from Pokhara, You can follow in the foot steps of Royalty with the Siklis or Royal Trek that was walked by the Prince of Wales himself in 1980. This pleasant trek starts outside of Pokhara at Bengas lake. The trail takes us to a Gurung village and then to fabulous views of Machhapuchre, Annapurna, and Lamjung. The trek generally takes 4 to 5 days.
Facts of the trek
Duration of the Trek: 06 Days,
Highest Point: 1700 m.
No. of Pax: +2
Types of Trek: Camping Trek / Homestay
Best Season: Spring, Autumn.
Himalayan Sights: Mt. Annapurna Range, Lamjung Himal, Machhapuchre (Fishtail), Dhaulagiri and other beautiful peaks.
Culture : Gurung, Magar and Bhramin ethnicity
Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: (Pokhara) Bijaypur army camp just east of the Bijayapur Khola (Kalikasthan) 1770 m.
Day 04: (Kalikasthan) Thulokot- Mathi Thana- Naudanda School at Lipini Village (Shaklung) 1730m.
Day 05: (Shaklung/Royal Trek) Annapurna-11 Lamjung Himal -Manaslu- Himalchuli from Shaklung. (Chisapani) Danda
Day 06: (Chisapani) Stream that feeds- Rupatal- Begnastal to Pokhara 12km. 30 minutes drive to Pokhara. You can fly back to Kathmandu on the last day.
Price: Contact us
Notes: The departure schedule can be changed on any avoidable circumstance such as weather, hazards, natural changes of walking track, road slides and avalanches, public strikes etc.
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara with B.B Plan
- National Park permit and Tims cards permit
- All meal while in trekking days (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) in both types of trekking
- Hot drinks (Tea / Coffee. Three times a day, only cup)
- Guide and Porter
- Staffs salary, food, accommodation and equipments
- Ground Transport
- Airport tax in Kathmandu & Pokhara domestic airport if fly
- Staff's Insurance
- All necessaries camping equipments and staffs for camping trekking
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Camping charge or fee in trekking routes
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipments / medicine
- Travel Insurance
- All meal while in Kathmandu & Pokhara Hotel (Lunch & Dinner)
- Drinks (Water, alcoholic drinks, soft drinks etc.)
- Snacks and chocolates
- Tips for staffs
- Clients Domestic flight ticket fair if fly (KTM - Pokhara and Pokhara - KTM)
- International flights and departure taxes and visa fees
- Extra staffs wages and luggage charge in camping trek.
You can inquiry about domestic air fair
For further information please click here.